Digital Storage Media (CDs, DVDs, VHS Tapes, Zip Disks, Floppy Discs, Etc.)
These items are not recyclable and should be disposed in your trash
Electronics/Cell Phone Recycling
Electronics recycling includes everything from small devices such as cell phones, digital cameras and ink jet printer cartridges to large devices such as televisions and desktop computers. It is illegal to discard of electronic waste in the trash! Electronics manufacturers are required by law to provide information on how to recycle your equipment free of charge.
Retail stores such as BestBuy, Staples, etc. and local recycling centers accept electronics through recycling and trade-in programs. Click here for a comprehensive list of NYS collection sites or visit the links below to find a local recycling location appropriate for your device/equipment.
Accepted at ecopark During All Operating Hours
Please note that the recycling stations at the ecopark are self-serve (with the exception of Household Hazardous Waste). Residents should be prepared to unload their own items.
- Computers: Laptops, Desktops and Tablets (Erase personal data before recycling)
- Televisions & Monitors
- Computer Peripherals and Cables (Keyboards, Mice, Etc.)
- Fax Machines, Scanners & Printers (For use with a computer, less than 100 lbs.)
- Small Electronic Equipment and Cables (VCRs, DVRs, DVD Players, MP3 Players, Digital Media Receivers, Game Consoles)
- Ink Jet Printer Cartridges
- Cell Phones
- Cameras & Video Cameras
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Receivers
- Artificial Christmas Trees With & Without Lights
- Extension Cords, Cables.
- Christmas & String Lights
- Vape Pens and Electronic Cigarettes (including e-liquids)
- Many Other Devices...
Wed 1pm-6:30pm, Sat 7:30am-1pm
Closed on Holidays
Haul Away Service for Large Electronics
Haul Away Service for old electronics (televisions, etc.) may be provided by retailers when buying replacement equipment and having it delivered. Check with the retailer you are purchasing from to see if this service is offered.